Human Resources Specialist France
Working closely with each department head and under the supervision of the HR Director, the Human Resources Specialist will drive the recruitments for France and bring support as generalist to all HR related matters. He/she will bring objectives and methods to deliver a proactive end-to-end Human Resources service for the different locations (TGW offices and clients onsites locations). This position will also be in charge implementing HR Development programs supporting business objectives and enabling a high performance organization.
- Implement recruitment policies and recommend improvement
- Supervise selection process for France: source candidates, screen, organize and run interviews
- Manage the 3rd party recruitment agencies suppliers
- Identify and develop alternative sourcing solutions
- Ensure all recruitment procedures are adhered and coach hiring managers in interview practices
HR ADMINISTRATION & PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Coordinate onboarding steps for France ensuring every new joiner’s successful induction experience
- Coordinate France local training activities
- Respond to employees queries resolutions, advise Management team on French regulations
- Implement and propose improvements of systems and processes, and embed effective processes and ways of working between the HR team and internal customers.
- Participate in HR development projects & initiatives at South Europe Hub’s level
- As part of the HR team contribute in other department’s tasks when needed from HR administration to HR projects
- French + English proficiency are a must; Spanish or German would be a plus
- Min 5 years’ experience, including at least 2 years recruiting at management level
- Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record and will have demonstrated the ability to lead and implement HR initiatives and work with business partners to develop high performing managers, supervisors and teams
- Working knowledge of employment relations, labor laws, and hiring practices
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Sound negotiation and presentation skills.
- Sound problem resolution and decision making.
- Time management skills; flexible
- Travels required to the different France facilities on a regular basis and to South Europe Head office in Barcelona
- Ability to drive the initiatives with the business and to establish and maintain collaborative partnerships
This position will be based in Créteil (Métro Créteil l'Echat / Hôpital Henri Mondor)