PLC Support Specialist
The PLC Support Specialist is a highly technical customer service and support role requiring strong customer focus and communication skills coupled with comprehensive technical knowledge in the areas of software and controls. As a PLC Support Specialist, you will support remotey all our customers and when required on site.
- Will take incoming calls and assist in resolving issues related to TGW automated warehouse solutions for our customers
- Strong relationship building skills with high customer focus
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to guide customers through troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Coverage varies between days, nights and weekend, shared with team
- Travel to customer sites to resolution not resolvable issues remotely and to realize adaptations / modifications to client systems
- Coordination with helpdesk support with partner companies (for third-party systems ) .
- tracking facilities.
- pro- active actions:
- Execution of plans for preventive diagnosis of installed systems.
- Making action plans for improvements / deficiencies identified.
- Registration and control activities
- Technical knowledge:
- MANDATORY: knowledge in Simatic Step 7 , WinCC , WinCC Flexible , TIA Portal ..
- Knowledge drives or SEW , LENZE ...
- Knowledge Scanners SICK , Leuze ...
- Knowledge ASi Fieldbus , Profibus, Profinet , Profisafe ...
- Previous experience in automated warehouses Helpdesk service will be valuable.
- Reading or electrical drawings
- Accustomed to dealing with customers / suppliers.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent french
- spoken and written English medium.
- Spanishh (valuable)
- Availability to travel on regular basis (30% of the time)
- Willingness to work rotating shifts office hours
- Driving license B