Project Manager (F/H)
As a Project Manager you will manage the entire realisation process of logistics centres and be responsible for the technical and economic result of orders. You will be supported by a team of specialists.
- Project responsibility concerning performance, schedule, equipment and costs, from award of contract to end of warranty
- Contact for communication between customer, sales and suppliers
- Solution optimisation
- Schedule and capacity planning and creation of system specifications
- Specification of purchased parts
- Order documentation and order controlling
- Direction of a project-related team of experts
- Profound technical education (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Automation Engineering, IT, )
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in plant construction and engineering
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Result orientation and organisational skills
- Customer-oriented and professional way of working
- Energy, iInitiative and decisiveness
- High willingness to travel (France and )
- Languages: Proficiency in French and English are mandatory. German and spanish are valuable.
- Driving license B.