Project Manager (m/f)
We are hiring a Project Manager to join our fast growing and highly successful team here in France.
The Project Manager role is key to the success of TGW and is accountable for the overall direction, coordination, implementation and control of specified projects. They provide professional Project Management leadership to the project teams. They ensure contracts are delivered on time, within budget and agreed to TGW quality standards and specifications in order to meet TGW France customers’ expectations.
- Work with the Head of Project leaders to develop a project delivery structure for TGW France.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the project. The Project Manager will be the catalyst for all activity during the project.
- Facilitate the definition of the project scope, the project time line and the budget.
- Establish a clear set of project goals and sequence activities to meet delivery dates.
- Define quality expectations and targets.
- Identify project risks and determine mitigation actions or contingency plans.
- Clarify client test criteria and success criteria.
- Provide direction and support to project teams.
- Ensure project completion, acceptance and handover criteria have been met.
- Project management, Controls, Mechanical design, Electrical design or related background with junior college or high degree
- 3 or more years project management experience in Logistics industry
- Knowledge of miniload, conveyer and other AS/RS equipment will be valuable
- Willing to travel long term
- Strong leading, organization and communication ability
- Familiar with CAD drawings
- Excellent in Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point)
- Languages: Fluent in French & English, Spanish & German would be a plus.