The LTS Account Manager plays an essential role in the service delivery of the TGW assigned maintenance portfolio, with overall responsibility for the day to day management of key relationships with our customers.
They manage, lead and support teams of engineering and support colleagues, to ensure the delivery of services to the highest standard. Ensuring at all times that TGW is represented in a professional and positive manner that is reflective of our cultural guidelines.
- Ensure that sufficient resources are in place to support customer sites
- Manage customer expectations in line with contracted KPI’s
- Provide quality management information to both the customer and TGW management
- Ensure all escalations are handled quickly and effectively following the TGW escalation strategy
- Prepare accurate costing’s for rectification works
- Build strong and long term relationships with the customers management teams
- Identify potential cost saving opportunities within the existing customer sites
- Stay up to date with the technical aspects of the TGW products
- To work in a safe manner and follow all Health & Safety requirements and procedures
- Ownership of the associated preventative maintenance schedules
- To be pro-active, consider ways in which TGW can add more value to our customer’s business
- Attend site meetings with the customer
- To provide effective feedback to TGW and the Customer
- To achieve standards of performance relating to customer satisfaction, technical efficiency and company image
- Undertaking audits, reviews and corrective action, as required
- Look for opportunities that can add value for the customer and create possible revenues for TGW
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, etc.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Highly self-motivated team player, that is able to interact with a large group of stakeholders both externally and within the TGW group.
- Ability to comply with the objectives
- Excellent communicator with strong relationship management skills
- Languages: Spanish (native level) and English (intermediate)
- Willingness to travel 70% of the time