Controls System Engineer
Our Controls System Engineers are key members of the TGW Controls Team with involvement in the entire project lifecycle. They are responsible for the development and commissioning of all PLC level control systems for our automated materials handling solutions. They interact with Engineers, Designers and Clients at our Head Office and at various installation sites across France and Spain. They ensure that we always meet our customers’ requirements.
- Implement PLC software for system controlling at customer site
- Check and test equipment functionalities, subgroup and complete system
- Execute the complete start-up of the automated system
- Design, develop and integrate PLC control software for the system customizing and for on-site adjustment
- Train the system operators
- Prepare documentation
- Give support to the customers during run-up phase
- Relevant qualification in electrical/mechanical engineering
- At least 8 years developing PLC code, ideally using Siemens S7 software or Schneider Software
- Knowledge as well as experience in handling regulated drives and bus systems (Ethernet, Profibus)
- High degree of willingness to travel (France & Spain)
- Result oriented
- Languages: Fluent in Spanish and English. French or German would be a plus.
- Driver’s license