IT Commissioning Engineer
IT commissioning engineers are responsible for the complete delivery lifecycle of a new or modified TGW software system, from testing to implementation and ramp-up. They are also required to offer training and support.
- System test and integration test.
- Commissioning of developed systems on customer facility.
- Training of system users.
- Customer assistance on ramp-up period.
- Project specific training and documentation transfer to Life Time Services department.
- 3rd level of support and coordination with 2nd level support for life time services activities.
- Corporate/administrative tasks (time recording, travel expenses, etc.).
As the experience in the position increases, cooperation/assistance to the IT Lead and IT Engineers in the following functions:
- Generation of customer specific system documentation.
- Preparation of change request specifications for intra-logistic IT systems, including attendance to meetings with the customer and providers.
- Coordination with IT providers involved in the project acting as subcontractors.
- Design and development of TGW IT product extensions and customizations.
- Team working skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand customer needs.
- Meticulous and logical mind.
- Commercial awareness.
- 3 years bachelor degree in IT related courses (computer science, computer applications, computer engineering, information technology, telecommunications, etc.).
- Knowledge on:
- Operating systems: Linux.
- Microsoft Office tools.
- Relational databases: SQL language, ORACLE.
- Willingness to travel on regular basis (80% of the time)
- Driving license B
- German and/or French languages
- Knowledge on:
- Operating systems: Microsoft© Windows / Windows Server.
- Programming tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio 2010-2015, Team Foundation Server.
- Programming languages: Java/C#.
- Main technologies: Entity Framework, WPF, WCF, Workflows, Unity.
- Methodology: Agile (SCRUM)
- Relational databases: Microsoft SQL*Server.
- Experience in commissioning of software for logistics or production/process automation.