IT Infrastructure Engineer
The IT Infrastructure Engineer oversees the effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of TGW Systems’ IT infrastructure (both hardware and software) for both the productive and development environments in TGW South Europe Hub (France & Spain).
- Maintenance for servers , on remote offices
- Level 2 tickets (internal or costumer):
- Storage troubleshooting, Performance issues – database,
- vCenter ESXi maintenance (firmware updates,..)
- Performance issues – database...
- Maintenance on costumers
- VPN to customers
- Contribute to the new VPN internal forum
- Negotiate VPN on existing costumers
- Take care of costumers warehouse Infrastructure
- Prepare Icinga 2 infrastructure
- Prepare monitoring environment of costumers
- Take care of costumer alerts
- Take care of internal server alerts email via Solarwinds
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or related field
- At least 3 years of experience as in a similar position
- Proactive attitude, organization skills as well as ability to work within a team
- Driving license.
- Proficiency in English, German or French will be a plus
- Willingness to travel (15-20% of the time).
- Good knowledge of Windows Server, Linux, firmware, etc.
- Experience with virtualization and storage systems
- Networking experience including LAN, WAN, VPN configuration
- Experience in installation, configuration and administration of databases
- Cisco, Microsoft, Netapp, Oracle, Vmware certification beneficial
- Comfortable and experienced at troubleshooting diverse and complex system.