Mechanical Project Engineer
Detail design and technical specifications of material handling solutions Barcelona, Catalonia
- Detail engineering of complex solutions in the material handling field.
- Communication with the customer in order to solve layout or technical issues.
- On site monitoring progress of the project.
- Coordination with other colleagues from Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Coordination with the Project Manager of the project.
- Coordination with the On Site Manager of the project.
- Technical support to the Sales Department.
- Coordination of projects when there is no Project Manager assigned.
- Clarification of technical specifications with suppliers.
- Integration of 3rd party suppliers designs.
- Documentation responsibility of the projects following the procedures.
- Follow up and compliance of the Labor Risk Prevention laws and Industrial Safety in mechanical installation.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Relevant job experience, preferably in the materials handling industry or in a technical drawings.
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English (additionally French).
- Strong skills in CAD programs (Autocad, Solid Works, etc) and office computer systems.
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to use your logistic skills in analyzing and understanding customer processes, creating concept solutions.
- Accurate, independent and systematic way of working.
- Customer orientation and excellent communication skills.
- High willingness to work in a team, to learn and flexibility to travel.