The Operations Planner ensures the consistency, standardization and execution at operations level of the projects and departments in accordance with the different contractual planning. (S)he supports the Project Planners within their field of competency (technical, commercial and legal compliance) as specified in the customer contract during the overall project execution. The Operations Planner gives support to each department and manage their planning and resources in accordance to the projects and Operations needs.
- Ensures that the project and department execute in accordance with the contractual planning.
- Coordinates all scheduling activities with all the Project planners and/or Department Managers.
- Trains Department Managers and Project Managers
- Develops project planning standards and visual planning management
- Identifies critical chain
- Conducts and designs the Operations department sequence planning
- Attends Project Meetings
- Reports at Operations level on status of projects and departments from a planning perspective
- Industrial Engineering, specializing in industrial organization, electronics, mechanics or proved competencies in equivalent position.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience in the logistic market desirable.
- Knowledge of lean management and continuous improvement applied to planning management required.
- Expert knowledge of MS Project. Knowledge in Navision would be a plus.
- Fluent English mandatory, French will be appreciated.
- Ability to work as a team player, leadership skills will be appreciated in this role.
- Organization skills and excellent communication skills will be a must.
- Proactive and dynamic person with the capacity to make constructive suggestions for changes.
- Manages the process of innovative change effectively.
- Availability to travel in 20% of the time
- Driving License mandatory