You will work closely with a team of System Designers, Application Engineers and Sales Managers in creating tailor-made material handling designs and proposals for our customers in using TGW’s products along with other venders equipment.
As a part of the ISS AE team you will be looked to for guidance and best practice of TGW equipment from the other AE’s on the team during the US quoting efforts. Your expertise is also needed to actively quote and run quoting efforts for specific proposals.
- Understand customer’s processes, material flows and requirements
- Prepare technical content of proposals such as equipment lists, drawings, and pricing
- Participate actively with System Architects and Sales Managers to develop effective sales strategies
- Specify, request and validate third party buyouts
- Support and help System Architects develop proposals
- Conduct design review meetings
- Maintain and update quotation file in Doxis
- Participate and/or assist in areas of;
- Systems layout
- System pricing for Estimato
- Training of other AE’s in material handling applications, company policies and procedures.
- Functions with minimum supervision while demonstrating proper equipment applications
- Lead by example
- Travel as required to support the customer’s needs
- Strong English communication skills including written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years of material handling system design experience with a strong knowledge of TGW product and how to apply them.
- Working knowledge in Excel, Access, MSWord, PowerPoint, and experience in MS Project
- Strong AutoCAD abilities
- Occasional domestic and international travel for training and customer support (10% - 15%)