Undergraduate Applications and Design Engineer
The Role:TGW are offering a gap year placement with in our Applications Engineering team possibly leading to a permanent position upon graduation to be based out of Market Harborough.
Our Applications and Design team are a key element of our sales process and produce order winning solutions that provide business benefits to our clients. You will learn to apply TGW products and technologies to industry leading internal logistic solutions and manage and provide the necessary engineering detail to ensure our solutions are built in a safe and cost efficient way.
- Participating in the production of concepts and designs.
Supporting with data analysis tasks to understand our clients key business metrics.
- Assisting with the production of material flow diagrams.
- Assisting with the production of commercial contract packs.
- Helping ensure that solutions meet all relevant regulations and codes of practice.
- Providing technical sales support, including proposals and costing information.
- Support the handover of information to other teams.
- Assisting in the preparation and sign off of contractual documentation.
- Modifying team processes to meet the business needs.
- Currently studying for a degree in Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering.
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly in Excel.
- Strong communication skills and customer focus.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.