TGW Logistics Group is an internationally leading systems provider of dynamic and future-oriented intralogistics solutions. Since 1969, more than 3,700 employees have been developing innovative intralogistics solutions for many different industries, from small material handling solutions to complex distribution centres.
Working closely with several departments, you will create tailormade mechatronic solution concepts with our existing customers. You will attach particular importance to their process landscape in order to optimise and extend the existing material handling systems at the best.
WHAT YOU'LL BE HANDLING
- Develop logistics concepts for system optimisations
- Collect, understand and question customerrelevant processes and requirements
- Work with customers and in the team on solution development
- Engineer logistics systems incl. calculation and offer preparation
- Advice in finding solutions
- Presentation, argumentation and sales with customers
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Higher technical education (Higher Technical School or University) with several years of job experience (preferably in the logistics business)
- Knowledge of mechatronics and CAD knowhow
- Sales orientation focusing on customeroptimised solutions
- Independent and structured method of working
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate with other departments
- Good command of written and spoken German
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- A successful privately owned company with a strong focus on culture and values
- A collegial, appreciative working environment with your own area of responsibility
- Flexitime and numerous benefits
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a high degree of creative freedom
- High-quality IT and modern office equipment
- A structured initial training concept and support by experienced colleagues
The minimum annual gross pay for this position is 43,282 Euros according to the collective agreement. A possible overpay depends on your individual job experience and qualification.
Use your know-how and skills for an exciting job and start your career in a diversified field of responsibility in an international network for automated logistics technology.Living Logistics. Promoting Careers.TGW is an employer that promotes equal opportunities. We invite everybody interested in this job to apply.