Are you looking for a new challenge in your job? We offer it to you!
As an accounting clerk you will be offered an interesting and exciting working environment in a highly motivated team. You will work closely with other departments at the site and within the TGW Group. Let us learn from each other and grow together. Short communication channels and direct feedback enable constructive and solution-oriented work.
We, TGW Robotics GmbH, have been developing and implementing future-oriented automation solutions for the intralogistics sector for more than 20 years. More than 130 employees trust in our crisis-proofness and live the incomparable culture and value orientation of the TGW Logistics Group.
WHAT YOU MOVE WITH US
- Independent processing of accounting topics in clarification with the interfaces in the company
- Accounts payable
- Reconciliation and posting of credit card vouchers
- Travel and expense accounting
- Co-design and optimization of internal processes
- Master data maintenance
WHAT CONVINCES US
- Completed commercial vocational training and initial work experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge in the use of ERP systems (Navision) is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and on your own responsibility
- Commitment, initiative and organizational skills
- Social competence in dealing with colleagues / specialist departments
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Would you like to move the future with us?
- We are a stable, foundation-led international company 100% privately owned, with a strong focus on culture and values
- High growth at the Rosenheim location
- A permanent position, flexitime and at least 30 days of vacation (full-time)
- A structured onboarding and familiarization concept
- The opportunity to get involved
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a friendly atmosphere in which personal growth and professional advancement take center stage
- Modern working environment and the possibility of mobile working
- Participation in the company's success and an individualized training program in the company's own TGW Academy
Then please send your application documents with earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations preferably
by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contact person for this job:
HR Recruiting Specialist
+49 8031 40890 0
TGW Robotics GmbH
D-83071 Stephanskirchen, Hofmühlstraße 32-34
*TGW is an equal opportunity employer. For better readability, we refrain from using gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our job advertisement is aimed at all interested parties.