To strengthen our team we are looking for a dedicated and reliable welder.
TGW Robotics GmbH has been developing and implementing future-oriented automation solutions for the intralogistics sector for more than 20 years. More than 100 employees trust in our crisis security and live the incomparable culture and value orientation of the TGW Logistics Group. If you love your craft and like to lend a hand, you've come to the right place!
WHAT YOU MOVE WITH US
- Welding and straightening of machine frames with tight tolerances
- Independent work according to drawings
- Pre- and post-processing of workpieces
- Visual and quality inspection
WHAT CONVINCES US
- Completed technical training
- Experience in welding processes (MAG/MIG and TIG)
- Professional welding certification (e.g. AWS welding certificate) is an advantage
- Technical understanding as well as manual dexterity
- Diligence and commitment as well as diligence and accuracy
- Ability to work in a team
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- We are a stable, foundation-led, 100% privately owned international company with a strong focus on culture and values.
- High growth at the Rosenheim site
- A permanent full-time position, flextime and at least 30 days of vacation
- A structured onboarding and familiarization concept
- The opportunity to get involved
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a friendly atmosphere in which personal growth and professional advancement take center stage
- Modern working environment and the possibility of mobile working
- Participation in the company's success and an individualized training program in the company's own TGW Academy
Would you like to move the future with us? Then please send your application documents with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, preferably by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Your contact person for this job:
HR Recruiting Specialist
+49 8031 40890 0
TGW Robotics GmbH
D-83071 Stephanskirchen, Hofmühlstraße 32-34
*TGW is an equal opportunity employer. For reasons of better readability, we refrain from using gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our job advertisement is aimed at all interested parties.