In this position, you will commission controls equipment of automated material handling and storage systems at our customers' sites, being responsible for economic (deadlines, costs) and technical (performance, quality, function) matters to achieve a timely start-up and the specified system performance.
- Implement PLC software for system controlling at customer site
- Check and test equipment functionalities, subgroup and complete system
- Execute the complete start-up of the automated system
- Design, develop and integrate PLC control software for the system customizing and for on-site adjustment
- Training of the system operator
- Preparation of documentation
- Support of the customer during run-up phase
- Profound technical education in the field of electrical engineering/automation/mechatronic
- At least 4 years in a similar position
- PLC programming (Step 7) knowledge as well as experience in handling regulated drives and bus systems (Ethernet, Profibus)
- High degree of willingness to travel (Spain & France)
- Fluent English and spanish, french would be a plus
- Result orientation and professional way of working
- Stress resistance, flexibility, reliability and loyalty
- Driver’s license.