Software Engineering Intern
TGW Systems, Inc. creates mass-scale system designs that connect digital shoppers to mega-sized retail distributors around the globe. Our systems command the movement of products, multiplied into the millions. Each day, our team of Software Engineers gets to design, integrate, and automate at a colossal scale.
We have an opening for a Software Engineering intern to join our Project Realization Team in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Learn the tools to create professional code and develop applications: design, program, test, document, and train
- Assess new application ideas and work with a team to implement them
- Travel to and work at customer job sites
- Test, check and verify newly installed logistics and conveyance systems
- Analyze problems, identify designs, and implement solutions
- Work with project teams on customer projects
- Experience challenging work, mentorship, and projects providing a degree of autonomy and responsibility
- Train others on what you learn
- C# or Java object-oriented programming language
- Relational databases, design and implementation
- Design and develop graphical user interface
- Analytical, data-driven problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Effective oral and written communication practices