Electrical Engineer (SyEC)
Our Electrical Engineers prepare technical specifications, carry out electrical engineering and supervise electrical installation of intralogistics facilities according to the company engineering process.
- Verify the documents in relation with the design process (layouts, sensors & actuators, motor lists, inverters, etc.).
- Participate in the 3rd party equipment electrical/control interface definition.
- Give support in the definition and develop of specific non-standard solutions.
- Create specifications for the electrical installation and for the manufacture of cabinets and control boxes.
- Perform electrical calculations such as power consumption and short-circuit currents to define the electrical protections of the implemented systems.
- Perform data bus calculation (Ethernet, ProfiNet, ProfiBus, AS-i) according to the company standard engineering rules.
- Perform electrical engineering by using state of the art 3D engineering design tools.
- Generate and update electrical diagrams using Eplan P8 software.
- Create all documentation and bills of material required for the realization of the project (electrical layouts, article list, cables list, check list…).
- Give support to the mechatronics software engineering team.
- Compulsory technical education in the field of electrical engineering.
- 5 years of demonstrable experience in the generation of electrical drawings with electrical CAD software (desirable ePLAN P8).
- Mechatronic technical knowledge (sensors / actuators, drive technology, Profibus and ProfiNet control buses).
- Knowledge of French electrical regulations
- Knowledge of logistic support systems.
- Experience dealing with suppliers and contractors.
- Languages: Fluent in French and English, Spanish or German will be a plus.