Project Manager IT H/F
IT project manager directs and controls, in cooperation with the general project manager, the IT related activities and scope of supply within an specific project with the purpose of assuring TGW commitments in terms of schedule, cost and quality.
The position involves the following primary functions:
- Ensure the correct execution of the IT parts of the assigned project, the achievement of the scheduled milestones and an economical result equal or above the budgeted.
- Manage the relationship with the customer. Act as the interface between the IT realization teams (internal or external) and the customer and the project manager.
- Ensure the customer satisfaction.
- Deliver the project to the customer in the agreed terms and quality, including all agreed documentation.
- Supervision of the calendar and cost for the IT Project, reporting the progress and identified deviations to the general project manager.
- Preparation of RFQ for IT related purchases (materials and services).
- Support of general project manager and coordination of IT related purchases of materials and services.
- Preparation or cooperation, whatever applies, and supervision of the testing plan for the different test stages.
- Preparation or cooperation, whatever applies, of the realization of the functional specification.
- Supervision and participation on the preliminary test stages (in-house testing/FAT, site acceptance tests/SAT).
- Supervision and participation on the acceptance tests.
- Supervision and coordination with providers in the scope of IT.
- Support to general project manager for onsite tasks coordination for internal and external IT providers.
- Corporate/administrative tasks (time recording, travel expenses, etc.).
- Participation on department related tasks as:
- Realization on technical and procedural guidelines.
- Definition of quality control processes.
Relationship with other positions and departments
- From an organizational point of view, this position is under the responsibility of the TGW South Hub IT Director.
- Once assigned to an specific customer project all project specific activities are directed by the corresponding project manager.
- Experience in software project management for logistics or production/process automation.
- 3 years bachelor degree in IT related courses (computer science, computer applications, computer engineering, information technology, telecommunications, etc.).
- Team working skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs.
- Meticulous and logical mind.
- Commercial awareness.
- Office tools: Microsoft© Office, Microsoft© Project, Microsoft© Visio.
- Methodology: Agile (SCRUM)