Technician customer support IT H/F
The IT Customer Support position is a highly technical customer service and support oriented role requiring strong customer focus and communication skills. As IT Customer Support Technician, you will give support to all our customers remotely and on site when required.
• Assist customers in resolving issues related to TGW automated warehouse solutions through troubleshooting and problem resolution
• Travel to customer sites to solve issues not resolvable remotely and realize adaptations / modifications to client systems
• Coordinate helpdesk support with partner companies (for third-party systems ) .
• Register and control the activities carried out.
• Execute preventive diagnosis plans
• Education in Engineering o IT
• Technical knowledge:
o Excellent programing skills in .NET (Frameworks, C+, C#)
o Strong knowledge in Oracle, SQL databases
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position dealing with customers and suppliers. Previous experience in automated warehouses desirable
o Fluent level in Spanish and intermediate level in English (written and spoken)
o French (valuable)
• Availability to travel on regular basis (15% of the time)
• Willingness to work rotating shifts office hours (6h-14 / 9h-18H / 14h-22h)
• Driving license B