Project Manager (m/f)
The Project Manager must ensure for each assigned project the best successful result regarding customer satisfaction, schedule achievement, costs results, and build confidence and strong relationship among internal teams and suppliers.
- Give assistance to the Sales department when required to clarify quotes from Operations.
- Review and analyze the project scenario once the handover has been done from Sales to Operations. Define the real stage of the project and Risk Log analysis of the global project.
- Take responsibility of time scheduling, optimization and follow up.
- Ensure quality and dimension of assigned project team and be responsible for the performance and results
- Ensure creation of technical specification of the project together with the project team based on customer requirements
- Control monthly the economic situation of the project in Navision. Forecast and manage invoicing plan with customer and suppliers
- Prepare monthly (or with defined periodicity) reporting to Head of Project Manager.
- Carry out final negotiation with suppliers and for each additional scope within the initial project
- Be responsible for organizing together with the Lifetime Services department the correct handover in terms of time, documentation and quality.
- Coordinate the creation of all documentation handed over to the customer for the provisional and final acceptances.
- Organize trainings for the customer.
- Coordinate lessons learnt and prepare feedback to Sales teams in order to ensure possible improvements for future projects.
- Control and report travel expenses in a monthly way.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Project Management role, ideally within an industrial environment
- Master in Project Management and/or PMP certification
- Knowledge of PM tools
- Logistics know-how
- Fluency in Spanish and English