The Role:Reporting to the TGW BV Managing Director with a dotted line into the TGW NE Finance Director, the Finance Manager is a key member of the TGW Benelux. Within this role, you will have the opportunity to take responsibility for the preparation of all aspects (Controlling and Accountancy) of both the financial and management accounts TGW Systems BV.
- All aspects of financial accounting for TGW Systems BV for Belgium and Netherlands.
- Monthly cash flow forecasting and credit & Collection.
- Preparation and reconciliation of multiple VAT returns including EU VAT returns and associated EU statistics.
- Management and reconciliation of various multi-currency bank accounts.
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register.
- Preparation of all aspects of Management Accounts, including accruals/prepayments, revenue recognition; calculation, time recording allocation, depreciation posting, and provisions.
- Employee payroll administration and payment of taxes for Netherland and Belgium.
- Processing of supplier invoices (purchase and payments)
- Processing and payment of employee and credit card expense claims.
- Review budgets against plan/actual/forecast/ Complete Year End Audit.
- Production and analysis of monthly reports.
- Act as contact person for Insurances.
- Proven experience in a similar role within the industry
- Experience of working for an International Company
- Excellent communication skills: Dutch and English
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines
- Experience of working with ERP systems, ideally Navision or SAP, Dutch GAAP
- Ability to work in a process-oriented manner looking for improvements
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change/new challenges
- Team-player and result oriented
- Excellent experience in MS Office, particularly Excel