Mobile & Onsite Services Manager
The Mobile & Onsite Services Manager leads and develops the Mobile & On-Site Services department. He/she is responsible for the setting up as well as the organization of contractual services negotiated by the Lifetime Services Account Management department.
- Recruitment, on-boarding, and retention of qualified teams
- Proactive support of service teams, in relation with the planning reliability based on a deviation analysis and reduction of warranty expenses
- Achievement of target margins for the contracts assigned
- Ensures a high level of availability with respect to the required performance of the installation.
- Collaboration with internal as well as external contacts, incl. other TGW units/hubs and Lifetime Services Competence Center.
- Continuous improvement and development of all relevant processes and tools
- Budget-planning for allocated cost-centres, investments and employees
- Contract-controlling and variance analysis
- Collaboration with Account Management for the negotiations and renewals of contracts as well expanding proactively the current portfolio of customers
- Escalation management
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics, or similar
- Basic knowledge and/or high interest in intra-logistics
- Experience in implementation of processes & KPI
- Entrepreneurial spirit and basic knowledge in the field of economics
- Basic knowledge in contractual law and warranty law
- Excellent personnel management competences
- High potential of intercultural conflict management
- Willingness to travel for up to 40% of normal working hours
- Excellent Spanish & English skills; French would be valuable.