Application Engineer Autocad
Our Application Engineer works closely with System Designers and the Sales department creating tailor-made material handling concepts for our international customers. After an intensive training program you will take over the responsibility of conceptual design, layout and calculation of material handling solutions.
· Engineering of complex solutions in the material handling field
· Creation of conceptual, tender and offer layouts
· Calculation of throughput performance, warehouse design and selection of products
· Calculation of mechatronic equipment
· Comparison of quotes and check of logistics sub-supplier equipment
· Technical advice to the sales department
· Contact person for technical questions raised by customers and suppliers
Technical College degree in Automation Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Transport Engineering
• Experience in a similar position, preferably in the materials handling industry, valuable
o Spanish Native speaker
o Excellent communication skills in English
• CAD knowledge (e.g. AutoCAD), MS Office,
• Accurate, autonomous, and systematic way of working
• Time management skills
• Customer orientation and excellent communication skills
• Capacity to work with deadlines and high volume of work
• High willingness to work in a team & to learn
- Permanent Contract with health insurance covered by the company and the possibility to choose among a range of others benefits.
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment in contact with some of the most important multinational companies of the area.
You enjoy finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!