Applications Engineer - Upgrades and Enhancements
TGW Systems BV have an excellent new opportunity for an experienced Applications Engineer to join our growing team focusing on smaller upgrades and enhancement projects (U&E).
Our U&E Team delivers improvements and upgrades to our client’s distribution centres, working on smaller-scale projects with values of circa. £1 million.
You will be responsible for preparing the best solutions (from a cost and technology perspective) for our client’s materials handling and storage system requirements, which will include:
- Layout design
- Calculating project cost
- Ensuring the correct TGW equipment is used in accordance with the specification
- Attending customer meetings and lead presentations when required
- Preparing costings for client proposals
- Collaborating with your fellow TGW colleagues, including subject matter experts from our Group Headquarters in Austria.
As an experienced Applications Engineer, you’ll have had previous experience designing layouts and solutions for clients with a strong commercial and cost awareness. You’ll have a keen eye for detail and have excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines. From a systems perspective, you will be very competent with AutoCAD as well as Microsoft office. Ideally, you will have experience of designing 3D layouts and prior experience of TGW products.
- Several years of experience in similar Applications Engineer role.
- Technical education to a minimum HBO level.
- Strong commercial and cost awareness.
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Has worked to precise and structured methods.
- Very experienced CAD user.
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills both verbal and written
- The ability to complete design 3D layouts.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.