Assistant Key Account Management – Spare Parts
The Spare Parts Coordinator (Assistant Key Account Manager Spares) is responsible for the sales activities of Spare Parts, Spare Parts Packages and Repairs,
They coordinate every flow of Spares within the Unit, including from quotation to delivery to end customer and final invoicing, in coordination internal departments.
- Prepare and coordinate price lists and quotations to submit to customers.
- Follow order process into TGW information systems.
- Ensure parts supply on time and manner
- Continuous development and improvement of the Spare Parts business, striving for maximum customer retention and intimacy while achieving TGW’s commercial and strategical targets.
- 2 years' experience in Spare Parts in service-oriented organizations (knowledge of the intralogistic sector a plus)
- Knowledge related to legal basics of commercial contracts, Terms & Conditions and INCOTERMS.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and economical understanding.
- Excellent Spanish & English skills.
- Permanent Contract with health insurance covered by the company and the possibility to choose among a range of others benefits.
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment in contact with some of the most important multinational companies of the area.
You enjoy finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!