Field Service Engineer
7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Joining Our Field Service Engineering Team…
- Work on over 30 full automated sites across the UK and Northern Europe, where you’ll support reputable brands such as Amazon, ASDA, Bentley, Euro Car Parts, British Library, Ocado and many more…
- You’ll receive an extensive training programme and be backed up by a fantastic support network within TGW.
- Get hands-on with the latest and greatest automated equipment and systems, growing your electrical, PLC, software and mechanical expertise.
- You won’t just cover maintenance and PPM work – you will also help deliver upgrade and installation projects to existing and new sites.
- A concentration of sites based in the Midlands/South East, which means you won’t be shipped off to Land’s End one day and John O’Groats the next…
- Fantastic career opportunities throughout TGW – 25% of our roles last year were filled with internal moves/promotions!
- Dedicated Field Service Planner who will make sure you have everything you need before arriving on site and a travel team to arrange your accommodation for when you’re doing an overnight job.
If you’ve read this far, it’s likely that you fall into one of the two categories:
- You’ve been working in a site-based role for a number of years and feel you’re not being challenged enough / have hit that dreaded glass ceiling.
- You’re an existing Field Service/Mobile Engineer who’s fed-up of broken promises of training, career progression, and have been burnt one-too-many times from lack of planning.
In terms of experience, you’ll be an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer with previous experience of automated materials handling equipment (don’t worry, it doesn’t have to be exclusively with TGW kit!). Preferably, you'll be based somewhere in the Midlands, South-East or Home Counties.
Our Field Service Engineers receive a salary of £30,000-£36,000p.a. plus overtime, on-call and travel rates. In addition, you'll receive a company car and a comprehensive benefits package which includes 25 days annual holiday entitlement with the option to buy a further 5 days of flexible holiday, a contributory pension scheme, 50% discount on gym subscriptions, cycle to work scheme, access to discounts via our affinity scheme and many more!