Field Service Engineer
We are looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to join our Benelux Field Service team who are responsible for servicing, planned maintenance and project work on our automated materials-handling equipment on client sites.
As a Field Service Engineer, you’ll travel to a range of client sites across the region, working on sites from small materials handling warehouses to large complex fulfilment centres for clients within FMCG, automotive, retail, distribution and public sectors.
You will be involved with electrical, mechanical and software fault-finding on automated equipment (such as conveyors, cranes, shuttles, lifts, robots, etc.), carrying out planned preventative maintenance, and working with project teams to deliver upgrades and enhancements. In some instances, you’ll be the sole TGW Engineer on-site, therefore you’ll act as a key point of contact for our client’s on-site teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you if you’re currently working in a site-based role currently and looking for your next career step. Alternatively, you may already be working in a Mobile/Field position and looking to grow your knowledge across different sectors, working with well-known global brands, and work on cutting-edge equipment and technology.
In return, we offer a structured training programme which will have you buddy up with our dedicated Team Trainer and go through on-site, classroom and 1-2-1 training sessions to familiarise yourself with TGW’s equipment and software.
- Previous experience of working in an automated environment
- Electrically-biased Engineer, with a minimum Engineering MBO Level 3
- PLC fault-finding experience (Siemens, Allen-Bradley, OMRON, etc.)
- Experience with software such as CMMS, HMI, SCADA, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Able to travel regularly throughout the the Benelux region and support other Northern Europe Sites (UK, Scandinavia)
- Strong English language skills. French and or Dutch language preferred.
- Experience in working with Warehouse Management Systems
- Previous experience working in a Field or Mobile Engineer role
A competitive salary with a company car and company benefits plus the ability to work on a variety of different sites and equipment.