Field Service Engineer
We are currently looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join our highly successful and fast growing team.
The Field Service Engineer travels between customers sites in Belgium and The Netherlands and provides broad based electrical, mechanical and PLC software expertise to support TGW customer sites, upgrades, projects and enhancements.
- Support the service department with asset management services
- Support the project department when realising new installation and provide operational support
- Assist the wider TGW business to deliver the installation, commissioning and testing of upgrades and enhancement projects
- Provide effective feedback to TGW and the Customer
- Work in a safe manner and follow all Health & Safety requirements
- Comply with current TGW Quality Assurance procedures and CE documentation
- Achieve standards of performance relating to customer satisfaction, technical efficiency and company image
- Manage the requirements for training of customer’s staff in line with the contractual requirements
- Support an environment that inspires continuous improvement and the generation of ideas
- An enthusiastic person in possession of an MBO certificate preferable in installation technique. Electro Mechanical or relevant experienced gathered during their career
- Previous experience of working in a field or service engineering role
- Able to analyse complex problems
- Basic understanding of PLC / Software
- Willing to travel throughout the Benelux region regularly
- Excellent communication skills (English & Dutch)
- In Possession of driving License
- Ability to work in a time critical environment
- Ability to work on Heights and cold environments
- Experience of working with Warehouse Controls Systems
- Experience of working with Warehouse Management Systems
A competitive salary with a company car and company benefits plus the ability to work on a variety of different sites and equipment.