IT Commissioning Engineer m/f
System Test & Integration engineers are responsible for the complete delivery lifecycle of a new or modified TGW software system, from testing to implementation and ramp-up. They are also required to offer training and support.
- System test and integration test.
- Commissioning of developed systems on customer facility.
- Training of system users.
- Customer assistance on ramp-up period.
- Project specific training and documentation transfer to Life Time Services department.
- 3rd level of support and coordination with 2nd level support for life time services activities.
- Corporate/administrative tasks (time recording, travel expenses, etc.).
- Generation of customer specific system documentation.
- Preparation of change request specifications for intra-logistic IT systems, including attendance to meetings with the customer and providers.
- Coordination with IT providers involved in the project acting as subcontractors.
- Design and development of TGW IT product extensions and customizations.
- 3 years bachelor degree in IT related courses (computer science, computer applications, computer engineering, information technology, telecommunications, etc.).
- At least 1 year of experience in intralogistics
- Experience in commissioning of software for logistics or production/process automation.
- Knowledge on: Operating systems: Linux, Microsoft Office tools, Relational databases: SQL language, ORACLE.
- Languages: Native French & Proficiency in English.
- Team working and communication skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs.
- Meticulous and logical mind.
- Commercial awareness
- Driving license B
- German and/or Spanish languages
- Knowledge on: Operating systems: Microsoft© Windows / Windows Server.
- Programming tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio 2010-2015, Team Foundation Server.
- Programming languages: Java/C#.
- Main technologies: Entity Framework, WPF, WCF, Workflows, Unity.
- Methodology: Agile (SCRUM)
- Relational databases: Microsoft SQL*Server.
- Permanent contract (CDI)
- The training period, paid by the company, will be around 6 months in Teunz (Germany) with: paid stay, weekends car and flights from/to France with a 2 months periodicity.
- A rewarding work environment and the opportunity for growth and advancement.
You like finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality!