IT Customer Support Technician (m/f)
The role of the IT Support Specialist is to provide assistance and maintenance to all computer systems and hardware for the site TGW Rouvignies. The role includes installing, configuring, and updating hardware and software, manage the backups, as well as fixing on a daily basis any issue related to the equipment.
- Support the IT for TGW Rouvignies ensuring the utilization of Hardware, Software and Communication Systems are consistent with the European IT strategy.
- Manage networks of site
- Manage the backups
- Install, configure and manage databases
- Onsite support, together with full advantage of centrally provided IT services including Design, Operations and Service Desk to meet the agreed SLAs.
- Build the relationship between IT and the Business to become the recognized and valued partner for the delivery of IT Service.
- User Education; Build and Deliver Training Materials and Training sessions across the IT Infrastructure Landscape
Health & Safety
- Abide by TGW South Europe Hub Health and Safety Policy and Standards
- Follow the recommendations of Health and Safety Department of TGW related with Administrative and Office work
- Do not allow themselves and any technician to start any task or activity unless he/she is fully qualified and is trained in the safety instruction or risk assessment for such particular task or activity.
- Education to degree level or equivalent, Language knowledge: French & English (speaking / writing)
- More than 4 years of experience in Windows Server
- More than 4 years of experience in Linux
- Demonstrated experience with Network troubleshooting, including LAN, WAN, VPN configuration
- More than 3 years of experience with VMware vSphere management or equivalent
- Well-organized, proactive attitude and lifecycle improvement oriented.
- Ability to work within a team
- Comfortable and experienced at troubleshooting diverse and complex system
- Demonstrably action orientated
- Experience with Oracle Database troubleshooting
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrable Customer focus with good communication capabilities
- Experience with virtualization and storage systems
- Nagios, Icinga or equivalent experience
- Cisco, Microsoft, Netapp, Oracle or Vmware certification beneficial
Nice to have:
Experience in installation, configuration and administration of databases
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Training period paid by the company in Teunz (Germany)
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment