IT Customer Support Technician (m/f)
The IT Customer Support Technician holds a critical role withing the TGW Lifetime Services (LTS) team, providing highly technical customer service and support, focusing on the TGW Software solutions. The role requires strong customer service and communication skills coupled with comprehensive technical knowledge in the areas of TGW software.
- Take ownership in resolving issues related to TGW solutions, including mechanical, software and control solutions for TGW customer.
- Troubleshoot customer system errors, using judgment to authorize and secure assistance, and follow through with customer until issue resolved.
- Follow-up with root cause evaluation and resolution after initial issues are corrected.
- Effectively, professionally and accurately use TGW call tracking system to record customer calls, provide regular updates, and record the final resolution.
- Able to use various access software systems as needed to diagnose and resolve customer system malfunctions or perform system maintenance.
- Maintain organized documentation and work methods for remote support activities.
- Participate in on-site customer transitioning process to learn the customer system and environment in order to provide exceptional customer support.
- Participate in learning opportunities for continuous improvement of skills and knowledge.
- Collaborate with TGW Software group learning TGW software installations
- Engineer degree or vocational training in computer science or Telecoms
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role
- Solid database know-how (SQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge in programming skills in .NET and C#
- Experience with development tools (Visual Studio)
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytics skills
- Strong relationship building skills with high customer focus
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to guide customers through troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Team oriented approach
- Languages: Proficiency in French and Intermediate level in English
- Willingness to travel (Driving Licence required)
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Training period paid by the company in Teunz (Germany)
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment