Key Account Manager
We are recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join our Lifetime Services team in the UK.
As a Key Account Manager, you will play an essential role in the service delivery of the TGW maintenance portfolio, with overall responsibility for the day to day management of key relationships with new and existing customers.
You will, lead and support our teams of engineering and support colleagues, to ensure the delivery of lifetime services or modification projects to the highest standard. You are also responsible for preparing contracts and will lead negotiations with the customer to close the deal.
- Responsible for the management, training and development of team members
- Manage the customer expectations in line with contracted Key Performance Indicators
- Build strong and long term relationships with the customer's management teams
- Ensure the availability of sufficient resources to support customer sites and manage extraordinary needs for manpower when required
- Provide quality management information to both the customer and TGW management
- Identify cost-saving opportunities for the customer
- Realise significant growth of service business year by year by maximizing the potential of up-selling at existing customers and realising the maximum service scope for new customers
- Drive service innovation in the market and define additional services to complete the service portfolio
- Ensure escalations are handled quickly and effectively following the TGW escalation strategy
- Provide support with the sales cycle to win new projects, consulting with customers and sales colleagues regarding asset management solutions
- Previous experience in a Management role within an automated engineering environment
- Hold a technical qualification in Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience of managing and developing service-based Engineering teams
- Contract management skills
- Skilled in setting up calculations, management of budgets and action trackers
- Previous experience with providing management information to customers
- Highly self-motivated team player, that is able to interact with a large group of stakeholders both externally and within the TGW Group
- Excellent communicator with strong relationship management skills
- Willing to travel frequently across TGW Ltd sites
- Used to working with commercial targets
- Experience in procurement strategies of complex assets and/or services
You will receive a competitive salary and car allowance plus our comprehensive benefits package, which includes 25 days annual holiday entitlement with the option to buy a further 5 days of flexible holiday, a contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and access to our free gym and wellness programme!