PLC Industrial Automation Team Leader (H/F)
The Controls Team Leader provides support to the TGW South Europe Department Director in the development and implementation of the strategic plans and policies, and provides leadership and direction to the other technical staff.
The position involves the following primary functions:
- Plan, direct, manage operations, support, and oversee the projects within TGW South Hub.
- Collaborate in the recruitment of new engineers.
- Assign resources to the projects or tasks.
- Participate on department related tasks as:
- Realization of technical and procedural guidelines.
- Definition of quality control processes.
- Give technical assistance and calculate costs for the sales department (offers, retrofitting/extensions).
- Manager corporate/administrative tasks (time recording, travel expenses, etc.).
- Coordinate training sessions for individuals and groups.
- Provide the team with a vision of the project/department objectives
In case of collaborating to an specific customer project:
- Coach and mentor team members. Delegate responsibilities.
- Prepare functional specifications for intra-logistic systems, including preparation of and attendance to meetings with the customer and providers.
- Define and size hardware, network and software infrastructure for the delivered systems.
- Define the Team and Calendar for a each specific customer project.
- Liaise with external providers involved in the project
- Languages: Fluent French and high level of English
- Experience in development for logistics or production/process automation.
- 3 years bachelor degree.
- Team working skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs.
- People management.
- Commercial awareness.
- Driving license.
- Permanent Contract with initial and on-going trainings
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment in contact with some of the most important multinational companies of the area
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!