PLC Industrial Automation Technician (H/F)
Our Controls Technicians are key members of the TGW Controls Team with involvement in the entire project lifecycle. They are responsible for the development and commissioning of all PLC level control systems for our automated materials handling solutions. They interact with Engineers, Designers and Clients at our Head Office and at various installation sites across France and Spain. They ensure that we always meet our customers’ requirements.
- Design, develop and integrate PLC control software for the system customizing and for on-site adjustment
- Check and test equipment functionalities, subgroup and complete system
- Implement PLC software for system controlling at customer site
- Execute the complete start-up of the automated system
- Train the system operators
- Prepare documentation
- Give support to the customers during run-up phase
- Relevant qualification in electrical/mechanical engineering
- At least 2/3 years developing PLC code, ideally using Siemens S7 software or Schneider Software
- Knowledge as well as experience in handling regulated drives and bus systems (Ethernet, Profibus)
- Willingness to travel to our customers' site for projects start-up (Mostly in Spain)
- Result oriented
- Languages: Fluent in Spanish and English. French and/or German would be a plus.
- Driver’s license
- Permanent Contract with health insurance covered by the company and the possibility to choose among a range of others benefits.
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment in contact with some of the most important multinational companies of the area.
You enjoy finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!