Project Controller South Europe
Reporting to the South Europe Hub Finance Director, the South Europe Hub Project Controller monitors the proper translation of project management to accounting in accordance with the standards of the company. In addition, the Controller actively participates in economic analysis and research.
- Financial Project Controlling including monthly group reporting.
- Reporting to the Finance Department and the Managing Director regarding the status of the projects.
- Providing ad-hoc analysis.
- Support in periodic activities like forecasts and planning.
- Monitor project timeline, cost, risk and progress.
- Challenge Project Manager to obtain a correct project overview.
- Identify and reveal extra effort and expense.
- Conduct monthly meetings with Project Managers for project controlling (incl. proper allocation of costs in the ERP-System, cost-to-complete analysis).
- Ensure the proper implementation of internal guidelines regarding project controlling.
- Grant the correct update of payment plans for suppliers and customers.
- Report to the Financial Hub Director and the General Hub Manager the main issues regarding projects.
- Assist Project Managers and Site Managers in working with the ERP System and TAP (top project dashboard).
- Analyze data concerning the projects before the monthly closing.
- Provide/review project reporting to the Holding according to group standards.
- Conduct monthly meetings with Group Controlling to present and discuss the most relevant topics of the projects.
- Conduct studies and specific analysis requested by management.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and in the forecast.
- Support the development and implementation of new processes.
- Provide Navision training for new employees regarding project controlling and time recording
- Degree in Economics or ADE.
- 3 years of experience in controlling.
- Fluency in both Spanish and English is mandatory as well as a good level of French.
- Previous experience working with Navision ERP environment.
- Persistent, empathetic, responsible, autonomous and resistant to stress.
- Hands-on mentality
- Highly motivated and flexible.
- Willingness to travel abroad (France and Austria) sporadically
- Permanent Contract [with health insurance covered by the company and the possibility to choose among a range of others benefits].
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment in contact with some of the most important multinational companies of the area.
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!