The Project Manager must ensure for each assigned project the best successful result regarding customer satisfaction, schedule achievement, costs results, teamwork and strong relationship with TGW suppliers.
- Provide assistant to Sales in case it is needed to clarify realization concepts during quotation phases.
- Review and analyse the project scenario once the handover from Sales to Realization has been done. Determine the real stage of the project and Risk Log analysis of the global project.
- Be responsible for time schedule, optimization and follow up.
- Ensure the right headcount of the project team
- Define the communication chanels in the project (with customer, internally and with suppliers).
- Be responsible for the project team performance and results in front of the customer.
- Ensure creation of technical specification of the project together with the project team based on customer requirements
- Carry out monthly control of economic situation of the project in Navision system. Forecast invoicing plan with customer and with suppliers
- Ensure monthly (or with predefined periodicity) reporting to Head of Project Management.
- Be responsible for the final negotiation of each big scope of supply with contracted suppliers.
- Be responsible for the day to day on each project ensuring project meetings organization, and correct follow up.
- Be responsible for the final negotiation of each possible additional scope in the project
- Be responsible for the organization of trainings for the customer.
- Be responsible for achieving principal milestones on time and quality.
- Coordinate the generation and collection of all documentation that must be given to the customer for the provisional and final acceptances.
- Coordinate lessons learnt and prepare feedback to Sales teams in order to ensure possible improvements for future projects.
- Control and report travel expenses on a monthly basis.
- Be responsible for organizing together with Lifetime Services the correct hand over in terms of time, documentation and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent technical systems experience
- Working knowledge of Mechanical, PLC Controls and Software Engineering
- Experience in materials handling industry preferred with a minimum of 5 years' experience in Project Management of complex technical projects
- PMP certification preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications
- Fluency in French and English essential
- Willingness to travel
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary based on experience
- Possibility to have access to flexible working hours and home office
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment in contact with some of the most important multinational companies of the area.
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!