Resident Technician - ECP
The Resident Technician provides a broad based electrical, mechanical, FM and software first line fix with a right first time mentality and a proactive approach to identifying ways to improve the site’s performance. Good communication skills are required to ensure that a professional relationship with the client is developed and maintained at all times.
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 / City and Guilds/ in an engineering discipline
- Previous experience of working in an operational engineering role within a similar environment
- Demonstrated ability for problem solving
- Experience of working with Warehouse Management Systems is preferable
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Ability to work in a time critical environment
We offer a highly competitive salary plus overtime, a bonus and a comprehensive benefits package which includes 22 days annual holiday entitlement with the option to buy more for a flexible holiday package, a contributory pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, access to discounts via our affinity scheme and many more!