Software Quality Assurance Engineer
As a leading provider of automated material handling solutions, TGW develops and provides server and client software to their customers and installations.
As part of an international team, you will execute the software installation and start-up of the automatic conveyors and storage systems at TGW customer sites.
You will be responsible for technical matters in order to achieve a timely start-up and the specified system performance.
- Develop client-specific customization and correct bug issues
- Carry out unit testing, integration testing , and end-to-end testing (in-house and on clients' site)
- Ensure high quality test coverage
- Enable successful integration of components into the overall solution
- Deliver on-time the planned and agreed software features
- Drive software On-site roll-out and Commissioning
- Education in Information Technology
- At least 2 years of experience in object-oriented programming .NET (C#, VB) or Java
- Solid database know-how (Oracle, SQL)
- Experience with development tools
- Knowledge in Windows WPF, WCF (desirable)
- Experience in Intralogistics would be a plus
- Languages: Fluent French - English Intermediate.
- Willingness to travel to our customers' sites for commissioning
- Mandatory driving license
- Permanent Contract and the possibility to cooperate with some of the most important customers of the retail / DIY sectors
You enjoy finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!