Software Quality Assurance Engineer
As a leading provider of automated material handling solutions, TGW develops and provides server and client software to their customers and installations.
As part of an international team, you will execute the software installation and start-up of the automatic conveyors and storage systems at TGW customer sites.
You will be responsible for technical matters in order to achieve a timely start-up and the specified system performance.
- Deliver on-time the planned and agreed software features
- Adhere to standards and guidelines
- Enable successful integration of components into the overall solution
- Ensure high quality test coverage
- Drive software On-site Commissioning
- Education in Information Technology
- At least 2 years of experience in object-oriented programming .NET (C#, VB) or Java
- Solid database know-how (Oracle, SQL)
- Experience with development tools (Visual Studio)
- Knowledge in Windows WPF, WCS
- Experience in Intralogistics would be a plus
- Languages: Fluent French - English Intermediate.
- Willingness to travel to our customers' sites for commissioning
- Mandatory driving license
Permanent Contract and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment in contact with some of the most important multinational companies of the area!
You enjoy finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!