System Integration Manager
The Systems Integration Manager is involved in a project from pre-sales design through to the delivery of the solution to the client.
He/she designs and drives to completion all aspects of a solution related to functionality or performance. This includes managing technically the project core team from a System and functional perspective involving mechanical engineering, Controls and IT.
He/she is the counterpart of the General Project Managers from a technical point of view.
This is a client-facing role that requires a strong technical understanding of the solution and the ability to manage the clients and their expectations.
Tasks & responsibility include:
Management and Leadership
- Manage the project technical development of the installation interfacing with Mechanical engineering, Controls and IT.
- Lead production of Pre-Sales Scope of Supply/Functional Design Specification (FDS) document
- Provide the contract Test Specification
- Provide (or audit if pre-sales create the model) the Availability Model
Design / Engineering Phase
- Lead creation of Functional Design Specification (FDS), test scenarios and specifications
- Audit Functional Specifications (Automation Technology, IT, SCADA, Operating Dashboard) to ensure minimum standard of detail is included
- Define the site Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Lead the design of the solution to ensure that the electromechanical solution and its controls will deliver the system performance and functionality required by the contract
- Lead the development of the test load specification
- Audit system progress onsite
- Define minimum Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) to ensure all systems achieve requirements
- Manage client FAT testing
- Managing client Site Acceptance Test (Total Cost of Ownership - TCO)
- Industrial Engineering, specializing in industrial organization, electronics, mechanics or proven previous experience in similar role
- Minimum 7 years of experience in intralogistics system integration (high complex level of integration that includes hardware and software solutions)
- Experience in dealing with large project organizations
- Ability to manage and work with multicultural and multidisciplinary teams (mechatronic, PLC, and IT Engineers )
- Track record of working with technical projects from pre sales to delivery
- Strong leadership qualities with excellent client management skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Project user
- Lean Management knowledge will be very valuable for the role
- English is required and French desirable
- Travel time (50% on site; 50% at the office)
- Driving license B
- Permanent Contract and the possibility to cooperate with some of the most important customers of the retail / DIY sectors
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!