Upgrades and Enhancements Manager - Northern Europe
The Upgrades and Enhancements (U&E) Manager is responsible for the U&E Department, with teams located across TGW Northern Europe (TGWNE).
As part of the LTS (Lifetime Services) Management Team they will work closely with the LTS Director and play a key role in growing and developing the U&E function within TGW, helping ensure the department achieves its ambitious strategic and financial goals.
They will lead, manage and support the U&E Teams ensuring the delivery of all projects to the highest standards for our customers across the Northern Europe Region.
- Professional management of the TGWNE U&E Department
- Carry out monthly performance reviews and manage employee retention, development and succession planning
- Manage the departmental budget and attain agreed contribution targets
- Maintain and develop departmental processes to ensure a continuous drive towards improving efficiency
- Maximise customer retention and contract profitability
- Identify added value opportunities
- Act as key contact in our escalation strategy for customers
- Provide accurate and timely monthly reporting on the status of U&E projects.
- Develop and implement audit strategies to ensure compliance with legislative and company requirements.
- Ensure the staff you are responsible for are trained and kept up to date on Health & Safety Legislation and safe working procedures.
- Achieve standards of performance relating to customer satisfaction and company image.
- Ensure that your team receive any technical and other training as required
- Identify cost saving opportunities for TGW
- Follow and inspire others to follow the TGW Values and Leadership principles
- Proven ability to lead and develop a department and manage its operational team members within a multi-site environment
- A background in Material Handling/Automation Industry
- Strong communicator across all levels of the business
- Skilled in the management of budgets and reaching departmental contribution targets
- Ability to travel regularly across TGW NE Sites (UK, Benelux, Nordics) and to Group HQ in Austria
We offer a highly competitive salary plus a Car Allowance, a bonus and a comprehensive benefits package which includes 25 days annual holiday entitlement with the option to buy more for a flexible holiday package, a contributory pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, access to discounts via our affinity scheme and many more!