LTS Account Manager
This position supports the account management team to ensure delivery of maintenance resources and services to our customers. The account manager performs pricing analysis, develops proposals and quotes and helps identify cost saving opportunities within the existing customer sites.
- Identifies service needs and opportunities for assigned accounts.
- Optimizes the customer’s account for the benefit of both TGW and the customer.
- Generate continuous order intakes with assigned accounts.
- Prepares /analyzes quotes, orders, and key documents for Key Account Manager.
- Calculates service orders for maintenance, repair and spare parts.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, and yearly utilization, bookings and revenue reports.
- Develops strategic sales initiatives and product promotions.
- Research construction of framework agreements with suppliers and customers.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field with a technical affinity.
- Experience with MS Office and ERP systems (e.g., SAP, Navision).
- Read and interpret AutoCAD drawings and Technical Manuals.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with demonstrable analytical skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally to client sites at least 15% of the time.