Project & Cost Controller
The Project & Cost Controller supports management planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information and recommending actions for product and projects. A broad-based knowledge of business coupled with strong analytical skills are key to success.
- Performs varied analysis projects on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Participate in Budget and Forecasting activities
- Lead financial review in monthly project review meetings
- Provide project margin analysis (actual cost analysis, cost to finish, overrun/underrun analysis, lessons learned)
- Assist in Monthly POC revenue and cost calculations and reporting
- Support review and maintenance of Material Master Data specifically with respect to product costing analysis, establishing standard costs and updating them as appropriate
- Minimum of a 4 year degree in accounting or finance from an accredited college/university.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Controller is required.
- Substantial (minimum 3+ years) accounting experience in a project/job-cost accounting environment.
- Advanced expertise with Microsoft Office suite especially with Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision and SAP is an asset
- Ability to regularly travel between offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Spring Lake, MI
- International travel 5%