The Sales Project Managers (SPM) will work with customer proposals and is responsible from lead acquisition until the handover of sold projects to the realization department. The SPM drives this process and makes sure that we provide competitive bids to our customers.
- To achieve agreed sales targets and contribution objectives set for the TGW China HUB
- To contribute and assist in the development and implementation of the sales and marketing strategy for the overall TGW China HUB business
- Effective management of project team assigned to specific sales opportunities, including direct self-involvement in project work
- Main customer contact for the “project”. Responsible for understanding the customer’s requirements, setting the solution direction and winning the order. Manages the bid and is responsible for meeting the sales process requirements
- Monitors the market in the assigned markets/industries to identify potential leads
- Present TGW to potential leads in line with the company image (i.e. competence, experience, innovative solutions, high quality products and excellent life time service)
- To assess and qualify sales leads for consideration by the Head of Sales TGW China when establishing sales priorities for the business using the agreed business processes and tools
- To identify target accounts and develop binding relationships with decision makers and influencers at all levels
- To lead presentation teams and to make formal presentations
- To supervise and participate in the production of proposal documents and cost information
- To ensure that proposal documents and all other written communication with clients are prepared to the agreed standard
- To use relationships within target companies to gain ‘intelligence’ to enable the company to tailor its offering and time its approach to maximise the probability of securing contracts
- Ensures a smooth handover of sold projects to realization as well as after sales service department
- To report on competitors activity, products and pricing strategies
- To attend and contribute to appropriate training and development activities
- To contribute to the development of appropriate business strategies
- To record information on CRM relating to enquiries, conversion, lost sales and other data relevant to the analysis of sales activity
- To produce sales forecasts, progress reports and other reports in an agreed format
- To organizes, participates, and contributes to marketing-related activities such as exhibitions, trade shows, reference visits etc.
- Attend and contribute to appropriate training and development activities
As a foundation company headquartered in Austria, we are an internationally leading provider of intralogistics solutions. Today, over 3,700 employees in Europe, Asia and North America excel with expertise and outstanding solution-oriented dedication. TGW China is located in LuJiaZhui Financial Center, Pudong district, Shanghai, close to the HuangPu River which can see the river view directly from the office, providing a modern and comfortable working environment for employees.