In this position, you will commission controls equipment of automated material handling and storage systems at our customers' sites, being responsible for economic (deadlines, costs) and technical (performance, quality, function) matters to achieve a timely start-up and the specified system performance.
- Implement PLC software for system controlling at customer site
- Check and test equipment functionalities, subgroup and complete system
- Execute the complete start-up of the automated system
- Design, develop and integrate PLC control software for the system customizing and for on-site adjustment
- Training of the system operator
- Preparation of documentation
- Support of the customer during run-up phase.
- Profound technical education in the field of electrical engineering/automation/mechatronics
- Several years of job/ commissioning experience
- PLC programming (Step 7) knowledge as well as experience in handling regulated drives and bus systems (Ethernet, Profibus)
- High degree of willingness to travel (about 75% with max. 3-week stays on sites in Europe)
- Good command of English
- Result orientation and professional way of working
- Stress resistance, flexibility, reliability and loyalty
We offer flexible working hours in a collegial work environment with attractive benefits and exciting opportunities.
Use your know-how and skills for an exciting job and start your career in a diversified field of responsibility in an international network for automated logistics technology.
A salary suited on capacity, experience and qualification, Implementation.
Become part of our dynamic team!
Send the Cv to email@example.com