Controls Commissioning Engineer III is a senior level position in the TGW Controls Commissioning Group that works closely with other controls team members to identify and deploy improvements for all aspects of controls software development and commissioning.
- PLC and HMI Programming.
- Network design.
- System commissioning and support.
- Documentation of controls solutions.
- Supervises team of commissioning engineers including hiring, performance management and terminations.
- Leads controls commissioning team’s onsite work activities.
- Provides technical consulting to sales and LTS teams.
- Provides hotline support for recent installations.
- Conducts internal and external training
- Bachelor’s degree in a controls related field (Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science) preferred, or associates degree and equivalent experience.
- Several years’ applicable experience in an industrial environment that includes design, debug, startup and production-cut in of warehouse controls equipment.
- Demonstrated experience working on full design to production project lifecycles.
- Demonstrated experience supervising staff.
- Willingness to travel 30-50% of the time domestically and internationally
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer