The ERP Program Manager is responsible for the operation and maintenance of TGW Systems' ERP platform in a manufacturing environment. This position requires a broad background in information technology and business processes.
The ERP Program Manager has implementation responsibility for both IT projects as well as change requests by substantiating improvement ideas, transforming them into specifications and getting the changes implemented and documented.
- Set and execute the strategic direction for ERP platform together with business process owners and the IT Director
- Ensure stable day-to-day operation and maintenance of the ERP platform
- Provide 2nd level service help desk support
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the ERP platform, the company's business processes how they tie into each other
- Implementation responsibility for ERP projects and change requests from initial conception through implementation
- Review an analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of the ERP platform and develop strategies to improve and further leverage the system
- Create and maintain system documentation & training guides and deliver training to end users
- Act as a consultant to the organization by working with users at all levels to transform user ideas into actionable technical solutions and integrate into the ERP platform
- Demonstrate a proactive approach towards changes which improve ERP performance and user experience
- Develop and maintain a key-user structure
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 3+ years of administrative / backend experience with ERP systems (Navision, manufacturing environment strongly preferred)
- Good command of business processes in a manufacturing environment (Finance, Sales, Purchasing, Warehouse, Production)
- Prior project managment experience implementing ERP
- Visual mapping skills (mind mapping, process flows, etc.)
- T-SQL and SSMS experience, ability to write simple ad hoc T-SQL queries
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, advanced experience with Excel
- Data analytics, data warehouse and PowerBI experience a plus
- Skilled at building and fostering relationships within a matrix organization
- Minimal travel required between Norton Shores and Grand Rapids office.
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.