This is an entry-level position that will contribute to a team effort in all aspects of software engineering including design, development, testing, commissioning and support.
- Write C# code to meet functional and technical specifications
- Collaborate with developers and functional SMEs to deliver high quality and successful implementations that meet the business goals of the customer
- Execute unit and integration test plan
- Participate in software functional tests using an equipment emulation model
- Commission software on site with material handling equipment
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- IDE experience (e.g. Microsoft Visual Studio)
- Understanding of object oriented design principles
- Previous experience programming in an object oriented environment using C# preferred.
- Ability to have fun while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.