We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer who will be the point of contact for all the intralogistics systems of TGW Systems BV, with you and your colleagues carrying out maintenance work on the entire logistics system.
This is a great opportunity to work in the newest automated distribution centre in the Netherlands for our client Picnic, currently the largest online supermarket.
Groceries for over 150,000 families are supplied, picked and delivered from Picnic’s newest distribution centre in Utrecht. The centre is highly automated and divided into three temperature zones, covering an area of 42,000 square metres. The automation comprises state-of-the-art material handling equipment. This includes belt conveyors, roller conveyors and shuttles. The system is controlled using sensors, scanners and weighing systems. The heart of the design is the shuttle system with nearly 40 aisles, capable of tracing and loading over 200,000 storage locations.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will literally be at the start of the realisation of this latest TGW project.
Would you like to know more about TGW and Picnic? Check our landing page: https://werkenbij.tgw-group.nl/
- You will be responsible for tracing and solving any electrical, mechanical and software faults in all technical systems.
- You will carry out continuous improvement actions on site to ensure the automated systems operate at maximum efficiency.
- You will be responsible for solving any failures and, obviously, for preventing these.
- This involves performing a thorough analysis to find the cause of the failure.
- You will carry out maintenance on the conveyor belts to replace broken rollers or bearings, for example, or trace faults in the network and digital panels. You will also attend meetings of the Picnic operators' team.
- You will be TGW's representative on site, and the face of the company for our client Picnic. As such, you will play a key role in building a working relationship.
- A dynamic, open and informal working environment with pleasant colleagues.
- Immediate a permanent contract with a market conform salary and 8% holiday allowance.
- Shift allowance of 30% on your base salary because of the 5 shifts pattern.
- Travel allowance € 0,19 per kilometre (max. 100 km per day).
- Mobile phone.
- Collective Labor Agreement Metaal en Techniek, Technisch installatiebedrijf applies.
- Annual salary review.
- 32 days off.
- Extra age days in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement.
- Dual Employee Participation Plan (https://www.tgw-group.com/en/career/about-us/benefits/dual-employee-participation); a profit sharing scheme of the company based on the EBIT of the past year.
- Attention to personal development and advancement with an individual training budget.
- Unlimited online training through GoodHabitz.
- Extensive training programme for the equipment you will be maintaining.
- Support programme for employee and family, both business and private.
- Excellent secondary employment conditions, including collective health insurance, contribution for gym, discount on private car lease, a bicycle plan and generous employee insurance.