The Electromechanical Maintenance Technician plays an essential role in the quality of our service at the customer site. His/her responsibilities are multiple, such as guaranteeing the optimal operation of production equipment by carrying out preventive and curative maintenance of high-tech automated conveyor and storage systems, while providing customer support in the context of a continuous and very demanding production activity in terms of deadlines.
Under the direct orders of the Team Leader, who reports to the on-site Maintenance Manager, on a 2x8 or 3x8 work rhythm.
- Control, monitor and regularly maintain production equipment according to a well-defined schedule (preventive maintenance)
- Detecting the cause of a failure (locally or remotely via a hotline) and establishing diagnostics
- Intervene in case of failure and resolve failures as soon as possible
- Regularly report to his manager on the progress and results of the technical interventions.
- Ensure the availability of production equipment
- Ensuring the passage of instructions at the time of the change of shifts
- Offering solutions to optimize equipment safety and performance
- Advise and train users on our devices
- Participate in the updating of technical data (be a driving force for proposals to improve maintenance procedures and tools)
- Feed data to the CMMS (reports, parts management)
- In support, on-site monitoring of the interventions of suppliers and subcontractors.
- Possess training in mechanics, electrical engineering, and/or industrial automation, Bac+2/3
- Have 3 to 5 years experience in the field of automated systems (programmable logic controllers), industrial mechanics, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Be a proactive and motivated person
- Knowing how to work in a team
- Accept day and night work (2x8, 3x8), with the possibility of on-call duty
- Know how to analyze and solve problems
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowing the Siemens S7 language would be a plus.
- Knowing how to use CMMS software
- Knowledge of English is necessary (intermediate level), Spanish would be a plus.
- Have a sense of customer service
- The position requires the ability to work at height
- Valid works-at-height and electrical approvals would be a plus.