To expand the local realisation team, we are looking for a Project Manager for our new projects in the Benelux.
The Project Manager will offer his/her project management experience to support the development, award and delivery of automated solutions for our customers.
The Project Manager acts as the primary contact between TGW, the client and third parties and has the responsibility to ensure that the work is performed in accordance with client and TGW specifications and processes.
He/She leads the project teams and business to ensure that contracts are delivered on time, within budget and to agreed specifications, ensuring TGW always meets its clients' requirements and contractual obligations.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for the effective implementation of TGW resources to ensure that the scope of work is delivered as specified.
- You will be responsible for managing the commercial and technical risk of the project.
- You will ensure that project implementation objectives are achieved in a timely and efficient manner with respect to cost and schedule, in accordance with TGW's project, quality and safety procedures.
- You act as the primary point of contact for TGW quality assurance issues directly related to the project.
- You own the project management process and direct the project team.
- You define the project assignments based on the detailed project scope.
- You prepare the integrated project plan.
- You identify any emerging project issues in a timely manner.
- You ensure timely and accurate financial project reporting.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Automation.
- You have already gained experience in automated engineering projects.
- You have extensive experience in managing large teams in a highly complex, high-performance environment.
- You are customer-oriented and have the ability to manage effectively at all organisational levels.
- You possess excellent communication and leadership skills.
- You have an excellent command of both Dutch and English.
- You have followed the necessary courses and training on project management and Prince 2, PMI or other project management methodologies are not unknown to you.
- You are willing to travel for work within TGW's Northern European Hub.
- A dynamic, open and informal working environment with pleasant colleagues.
- Immediate permanent contract with market salary and 8% holiday allowance.
- The opportunity to work remotely (hybrid working policy).
- Lease car or car allowance.
- Mobile phone and laptop.
- Collective labour agreement (CLA) Metaal en Techniek, Technical Installation Company applicable.
- Participation in the Metaal en Techniek pension fund (PMT).
- Annual salary review.
- 32 days off.
- Extra age days in accordance with CLA.
- Dual Employee Participation Plan (https://www.tgw-group.com/en/career/about-us/benefits/dual-employee-participation ); a company profit-sharing scheme based on the previous year's EBIT.
- Attention to personal development and advancement with an individual training budget.
- Unlimited online training via GoodHabitz.
- Employee and family support programme, both business and personal.
- Excellent benefits including collective health insurance, contribution to gym, discount on private car lease, a bicycle plan and generous employee insurance benefits.